Polling site crime barbarous electorate on Nov 8, 2016, during 6:00 a.m. EDT, as several New Yorker’s stood in line available their possibility to extract in this year’s presidential election.
- Located during 450 Pacific Street, during slightest 20 people were watchful for a doors of Public School 38, a Pacific School, for a half hour before withdrawal for work.
- Public School 9, Teunis G. Bergen, located during 80 Underhill gifted a 2-hour delay.
- Many New Yorkers were barbarous with polling-site corruption, as they stood on prolonged lines to no avail.
Bronx County Supreme Courthouse, located during 851 Grand Concourse, could not sufficient accommodate a electorate with mobility impairments.
New York City
- CS 154 Harriet Tubman Learning Center, located during 250 West 127th Street, usually had one of 4 operative list scanners. This constructed a 2-hour check for voters.
- Yorkville Community School located during 412 E. 88th Street, usually had one of 6 list scanners working, producing a 2-block line.
- New Yorkers via a city are barbarous about a polling site crime they have experienced.
Update: NY Daily News
- The Board of Elections has expelled that a mistake by an bureau clerk wanting 126,000 purebred electorate names from a list, in April.
Written by Jhayla D. Walls
Edited by Jeanette Smith
Pix11: Broken Machines, Vanishing Names Leave New Yorkers Waiting for Hours during Polling Stations
New York Times: Long Lines and Minor Glitches for Voters on a Peaceful Election Day
NY Daily News: NYC Voters Complain of Long Lines, Broken Scanners
Top and Featured Image Courtesy of Coventy City Council’s Flickr Page – Creative Commons License
First Inline Image Courtesy of Subfinitum’s Flickr Page – Creative Commons License
Polling Site Corruption Enraged New Yorkers [Update] combined by on Nov 8, 2016
View all posts by →